Monday, March 22, 2010

Just A Little Update...

We took Weston up the mountain to the snow for the 1st on Saturday March 20th. He had so much fun! We bundled him up in his snow outfit and he did great. I was thinking that he was going to cry and fuss the whole time but he didn't. He was so good. The snow was so deep, maybe like 2feet. So, Joe walked out to the middle of the snow and jumped down in it to make a hole and then he put Weston down in it. It was so cute, Weston giggled a little.
This is Weston on the way up to the mountain, just chillin in the carseat with the glasses.


Me and Weston out for a walk. Taking advantage of the sunny weather that we finally were having.




This is Weston eating from a spoon like a big boy. He eat baby cereal every night before he goes to bed and chases it down with 8 ounces of formula. He was on 6 ounces but that was only lasting him 3hours. So, we uped the antte and are giving him 8 ounce bottles and that lasts him about 4 hours.


My little man is getting so big so fast. I have always heard people say that time flys with babys and they grow up too fast but I never really believed them, but now I do. I cant believe that he is going to be 4 months on the 25th. Where did the time go. I swear that it was just yesterday that I had him. But, I just love him so stinking much. He is really coming into his own person. He loves to talk, smile, and giggle it is so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment