Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just a little update!!!











Well things have been moving along lately! Joe is now a supervisor at the Kmart here in town! He is liking it so far! There is a lot of room for advancement there, which is awesome! I have been doing school and taking care of my little man. So far school has been pretty good, but all I am doing right now is English so DUH it is easy. Once I have math and other stuff like that it will be a little harder I think. But oh well I will get through it! Weston is getting so so big. Cant believe he is going to be 5months old in one week! He now can grab his own toes and has put them in his mouth a few times. He doesnt crawl yet, but he probably will soon. He is trying to! Me and Joe just love him so much!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment